Last updated: September 2020
Here at Intrepid Ltd your privacy is important to us.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you become (or are about to become) a client or supplier of ours and when you contact us via the Contact Us forms on our website. The majority of our clients are business clients with no personal information passed on but you acknowledge that by choosing to submit your information to us or become a client of ours, you consent to us having the information you provide.
We collect data regarding our employees and contractors which has been provided directly to us.
We may have access to your personal data in performing our role as processor for our client's applications or to perform our role as your IT Support team.
For our employees, we also receive details from the employees of their emergency contacts.
Anonymous website usage information is collected using cookies.
We do not provide services directly to children or collect personal information about children.
What do we use your information for?
For clients and suppliers we work with, we collect information about you in order to perform our duties and services under the contracts we have, make payments etc.
For prospective contacts, we collect the information solely for the purpose of contacting you to discuss in further detail the relevant topic.
For employees we collect data in order to perform our duties under your contract and in order to fulfil our legal duties.
Depending on our relationship with you, we may use various third party systems to store your information on, including but not limited to: Xero (client and supplier data for invoicing), HSBC (payments), Revolut (payments) Gocardless (payments), JIRA/Confluence (services, client contact information), intY, Microsoft Office 365 & OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Scottish Widows, Paymo, Trello, Mailchimp. We have contracts in place with our data processors.
For our processing, hosting and support activities we have access to personal data collected by our client's applications. As a general rule, we do not access this information or use this information for our own purposes, except in the instances where we have been requested to look into resolving specific user issues which require us to access that specific information. We do not store the information on our own internal systems and access to any personal data is limited to certain individuals within Intrepid who work on those client accounts.
We do not pass your information on to third parties for marketing purposes.
We use reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
What legal basis do we rely on when collecting and processing personal data?
- Performance of a contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you, or a client of ours, has with us.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as retain details of customers or suppliers we have a history of doing business with in case there is a future opportunity to work together again.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes (from Intrepid, never from third parties). You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses at the end of this Privacy Notice
- Lawful basis: We may be legally obliged to share personal information in certain circumstances.
What are your rights?
- Access to personal data – You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy, please contact us using the details below
- Right to withdraw – you have a right to withdraw any previously given consent at any time. Please contact us using the details below.
- Accuracy – you have the right to contact us to update any inaccurate information we hold about you. Please contact us using the details below.
- Deletion – you have the right to request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. Please contact us using the details below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries or complaints relating to this Privacy Notice or our use of your personal data, please contact Intrepid Ltd:
- Submit a request: Data Privacy Support
- Data Protection Officer: Joanne Preston